Why Do Companies Rely on Business Aviation?
There are countless companies that depend on private air charter, representing a diverse group in terms of profession and location. They do though however, have on thing in common... the need to get to other cities quickly, with flexibility, in a safe and efficient manner. The ability to do this allows these companies to serve their customers in a manner that can exceed that of their competitors and give them a decided edge on new sales opportunities. Phone contact is fine and gets the job done, but a face to face provides that edge that can close a deal.
Private charter also provides the ability to get into countess smaller airport port that airlines do not serve, getting you closer to the day's destination, saving travel time, rentals cars, and possible overnights at the destination.
Some of the many benefits of private air charter;
- Saves time point to point over driving or using commercial airlines
- In some cases, allows you land at an airport closer to you destination
- Avoids airline hassles
- Allow you to depart and return at times of you own choosing
- Flexibility - Change itinerary mid route as needed
- Spontaneous Departures - Depart last minute as availability permits
- Safe and secure environment, no security checks
- Better in en route group communications ability in private cabin
- Urgent light cargo delivery or pickup
- Use for Personal Charters - Funerals, Weddings, Quick Weekends